Terry got his wisdom teeth out last Thursday. He finally went back to work today. He seemed to be recovering really fast. He was awake alot on Thursday and Friday. He couldn't sleep. I remember being knocked out for a few days. Sunday morning he was started hurting really bad., still taking pain pills every 4 hours. We called the dentist to get more pain pills and he told him him to come in on Monday. We thought he might have a dry socket, but it turned out to be just food stuck in an area. So he is all better now and hopefully on the road to recovery! Still a little puffy, but good.
I have had to stick Kiefer in time out at home a couple times over the last few days for hitting. Well I saw his teacher at lunch today and she said she had to put him in his first time out today! He hit another boy across the head with a toy truck. Needless to say, he didn't like it and cried like he was dying, but he did sit in the chair the whole time. There are 9 boys and 2 girls in his class, so things get a little rambuncious sometimes! She did say however that Kiefer is one of the best behaved. I think I have some pictures from over the weekend or video of Kiefer that I will upload soon to add to this post. So check back in a few days to see if I've put them up.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment