Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Post

Well, Kiefer has been in school now for about three or four weeks. His teacher says he doesn't really sing any songs or participate too much, but she can tell he just absorbs everything in. Well, two nights ago, he started singing "5 Little Monkeys". He knew every word! So I told her today that he is absorbing everything you are teaching him. He also does not like to do any crafts. He likes to only color and draw, but she makes him anyways. Yesterday he had three drops of paint on his whole picture! He really cracks us up! Last night he was running around with a cheap plastic decoration type life vest around him singing and being a choo choo train. I will post pictures when I get a chance to figure out how to do it on my new laptop! yes, I said laptop. That's what my dad and Linda got me for my birthday. It is so much better than our desktop computer. Well, hopefully I can figure this thing out more and actually keep it up to date.


Kiefer playing CandyLand that I got at the thrift store for $.50!
This is Kiefer running around to the chicken dance (we love that song!) and being a train at the same time.


No comments: